www.d4daisy.com

www.d4daisy.com
Click the pic to find out more about free classes with Maggie's Dissolvable Delights book.

Monday 28 May 2012

Welcome to the Free Classes Blog

Hello folks, I'm sure you've all found the free classes on the d4daisy web site. If not, click the pic above or go to www.d4daisy.com.


I'm planning to use this blog as a 'chat' device - just leave comments in the usual way. I'll try to be really good about labelling everything so you can see the contents of the chat.


If you want to show work that you've done from the classes send me some pics (no huge files please) and I will post them. Send pics to me at maggie@d4daisy.com




You'll see that there are two classes available now - I did this because the book contains both stitch and mixed media. Hopefully the first two classes will cover this wide range and extend both with a bit of sketch book stuff, as you can see, above.


Leave a comment to say 'Hi'.

7 comments:

  1. Hi , I have just found the free lessons. Super but they will have to wait until Thursday and the rain.:)
    I particularly liked the look of the second lesson. Thanks Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found them Ok. I did the mixed media one and then thought - hang on, most of the book is about stitch. So I wrote another.

    the weather will soon break - we've just bought a new garden table!
    xx
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,All looks scrumptious and I also knew it would rain soon 'cos I bought a new garden lounger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just printed off the two lessons. Must get some gardening done before the rain arrives - then playtime. Both lessons look very interesting and useful - thankyou Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just printed off the lessons so that I could sit in the sun to read them. It is too glorious to be inside right now!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. The free lessons look fascinating. I am glad the second and third lessons are well spaced out, as I am about to get a total knee replacement and will be very slow catching up - my workspaces are all up a long flight of stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Maggie for the wonderful book and the free classes. You are such a generous lady. I wish I lived in GB as there is so much going on in the way of art, mixed media etc. Oh well.........my country is beautiful in a different way. I hope to be able to do the classes, but this is all new to me, using gels and rusting powder etc on dissolvable paper. So I hope to be able to start in a few weeks. Meanwhile, I have printed them off so I can read and re read and whet my whistle first.
    Glenys

    ReplyDelete